ARCHIVE SERVERARCHIVE SERVER & VBC TIMELINE The Archive Server provides data recording capacity in a simple connect-and-forget form. When connected to the VBC controller and configured through a simple setup routine, the Archive Server automatically activates the VBC's Timeline analysis capability for an enormously powerful new way to analyse historical data in depth. It's a new graphical data analysis technology that allows users to play through recorded data in an NLE-style Timeline display to observe correlations and patterns of errors occurring over any time period.
Bridge Technologies options are designed to enhance the overall ability and performance of accurate monitoring in the broadcast environment
Click below to learn more about compatible technology options:
Users can scrub through the data at any point in the recorded archive, opening and collapsing data tracks, and zooming in to observe fine detail on all the visible tracks. The Timeline shows content thumbnails, alarm markers and all the metrics familiar from the MediaWindow™ displays, making visual navigation through the data simple and quick.
Users can drag and drop data tracks to group them in any order for convenience. Engineers can search through the chain of events that led up to service failures, and generate reports for remedial action or fulfilment of regulatory SLA obligations.
The Timeline functionality enables operators to go back and explore, understand, verify and document in complete detail what happened at any given time, or look for patterns over longer periods of time to identify and eliminate problems.
The Archive Server and Timeline capability also simplifies detailed and comprehensive reporting for regulatory verification of closed caption conformance, loudness, SCTE35 signalling, RF trending and other parameters. The easy-to-set-up archive server units can be added quickly to any Bridge Technologies monitoring system, and subsequently function without further attention.
- Tech Features
ARCHIVE SERVER & VBC TIMELINE
- Gathers data from probes and VB288
- Thumbnail pictures (VB288) – all formats including HD HEVC
- EPG (probes) and VMAF (VB288) visibility in Timeline
- GOP Structure visibility in Timeline
- Audio loudness (VB288) – 100ms sampling intervals
- Captions data (VB288) – support for CEA 608-E and CEA 708-D captions
- MediaWindow data (probes) – 1s sampling intervals
- Default disk requirements is 4 x 4TB in Raid 5 configuration, effectively 12TB storage
- Zoom intervals of 1 minute, 6 minutes, 1 hour and 6 hours
- Easy install, only needs IP address
- ISO installer or vm image
- Configure and monitor from VBC
VBC Timeline option
- Historical behaviours, see a pattern over time
- Timeline: NLE style data access to stored data
- Self explanatory GUI, ultra-simple usage
- Accesses data from Archive Servers
- User centric and ultra expandable
- Software Options
Information is not available online for this product. Please contact your representative.
- Ordering Codes
- Tech Features