VB246HIGH-DENSITY ASI INPUT MODULE The new VB246 module is designed to provide customers who require higher ASI density, with 6 ASI inputs in parallel. Monitored concurrently and with continuous ETSI TR 101 290 analysis, the VB246 is perfect for existing infrastructures in the head-end and regional edge-multiplexer/modulator/transmitter sites.
Bridge Technologies options are designed to enhance the overall ability and performance of accurate monitoring in the broadcast environment
Click below to learn more about compatible technology options:
Using two VB246 interface modules in a 1RU chassis allows full time monitoring of 13 ASI streams in parallel – 6 streams from each of the interface modules, and one stream from the ASI input of the VB120 or VB220 controllers.
The monitoring unit is controlled as part of a system via the VBC Controller as a stand-alone unit using a regular web-browser, or even by a third party management system.
- 6-input ASI module
- One mode: Constant monitoring of all 6 ASI inputs
- Higher stream count and higher performance
- Compatible with 1RU chassis running latest software
- Tech Features
VB246 ASI INPUT INTERFACE MODULE
- 6 x 75 ohm female BNC inputs
- 6 red/green LED indicators
- NEW Support for continuous analysis of all 6 x ASI inputs
- Supports DVB-ASI according to EN 50083-9, Annex B
- Supports Burst mode, Spread mode and legacy M2S
- Supports 188-byte packet format and 204-byte packet format
- Software Options
No software options necessary
- Ordering Codes