QAM DVB-C/C2 RF INTERFACE CARD
On the cutting edge of technology is the VB266 Dual QAM/DVB-C/C2 RF Interface with all the modulations available from QAM16 to QAM4096 for modern networks with high-density MPTS transports. Up to two inputs on each card will, together with the VB120 or VB220 controllers, give four inputs in a 1RU chassis.
Bridge Technologies options are designed to enhance the overall ability and performance of accurate monitoring in the broadcast environment
Click below to learn more about compatible technology options:
A complete configuration with a fully licenced VB120 provides real-time monitoring and alarming for four QAM inputs, 50 IP MPTS/SPTS multicasts, upgradable in steps of 10 from an initial 10 streams, and an ASI TS input and output.
ETSI TR 101 290 analysis and monitoring is performed in parallel for the QAM inputs, the ASI input and the IP input. If the VB220 is used as master card, the IP monitoring capacity is increased with impressive 260 MPTS/SPTS multicasts in addition to the RF inputs.
The combined unit is ideal for hybrid networks where IP is used as a carrier from head-end to the regional edge multiplexer/modulator. The built-in round-robin functionality allows sequential analysis of multiple QAM multiplexes, making it possible to monitor the total broadcast contents of a cable transmission system using a single VB266.
The VB266 Dual QAM DVB-C/C2 input option card is an ideal solution for complete monitoring in DVB-C/C2 or hybrid DVB-C/C2/IP networks. One VB266 module is capable of demodulating two multiplexes (one per input) for ETSI TR101290 fault detection and alarm generation in the full frequency band (44Mhz –1GHz).
- Tech Features
VB266 QAM DVB-C/C2 RF INTERFACE CARD
- Dual input digital cable receiver
- Fully independent inputs
- Fully compliant with ETS 300 249
- ITU.T J.83 (Annex A/B/C)
- QAM modes: 16,32,64,128,256, 1024, 4096
- Constellation Diagram
- Wide symbol rate range of 0.87 to 7.0 Mbaud
- Selectable IF filter (6/8 MHz)
- Excellent neighbour channel isolation
- Dual 75 ohm F-connector input
- Frequency range: 44-1GHz
- Symbol rate: 0.87-7.0 Msym/s
- RF power level: -60 dBm to-10 dBm (+/-1.5 dB)
- SNR (*): < 37 dB (+/-2 dB)
- MER: < 37 dB (+/-2 dB)
- BER pre-FEC (*) > 1.0E-8
- BER post-FEC (*) > 1.0E-9
- Input sensitivity: -60
- (*) 6.9MS,BER2x10e-4,QAM256
- Software Options
- Additional RF input option for VB266 DVB-C2 card for a total of two, factory ordered
- Additional RF input option for VB266 DVB-C2 card for a total of two, upgrade
- Ordering Codes
VB266 – DVB-C/C2 QAM Demodulator Interface blade single RF input
VB266RF-OPT – Additional RF input option for VB266 DVB-C2 card for a total of two, factory ordered
VB266RF-UPGR – Additional RF input option for VB266 DVB-C2 card for a total of two, upgrade
- Tech Features