Training & Tutorials
Want to be a monitoring and analytics expert? Update your skill set today
The Bridge Technologies Academy will provide technical personnel with the multi-disciplinary operational expertise, necessary for complete understanding of the Bridge Technologies advanced monitoring environment.
These courses will deliver expertise, based on long experience of real-world commercial use of IP in broadcasting and interactive media delivery. Just as there has been a lack of end-to-end monitoring solutions for digital TV until recently, there is also a lack of training opportunities where engineers and maintenance staff can acquire both the overview and the detailed knowledge they need. With these courses, customers can now acquire that expertise directly from Bridge Technologies.
Course content will include:
• The transport stream, IP protocol stack
• IPTV protocol mappings
• Relevant standards, unicast vs. multicast, IGMP
• Digital TV measurement techniques
• General considerations, standards
• What to measure, where to measure
• Packet drops, packet jitter
• Common network/ video problems
• Case studies, inter-arrival time, jitter robustness
• Stuffed versus unstuffed streams
• The MediaWindow™
• Product training
• Probes, extractor, generator, VBC
Next Scheduled Training
Order directly from Bridge Technologies today or contact your local Business Partner. Contact Martin by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next scheduled dates or if you have questions about the courses.
Product Ordering Code
BT-ACADEMY – Bridge Technologies Academy Standard Course two-day session. Ex. Travel & subsistence
BT-ACADEMY-OSL – Bridge Technologies Academy Standard Course two-day session per Engineer, in Oslo